The way we handle energy is a very dominant topic in current public debates. What forms of energy are we going to use in the future? What ways of saving energy are there? It’s specifically business companies and local authorities who have to face the challenge to become more efficient in this concern. A corresponding standard will ask for the introduction of systems of energy management in 2012.
With an active and professional energy management we’ll help you to …
- measure and record your energy consumption,
- identify potential for optimisation and
- make arrangements to reduce your consumption and therefore your costs.
What we understand by ’energy management’ is the combination of analysis and realisation.
First of all we’ll make the energy consumption of your company visible by measuring certain data and analysing them. It’s an easy thing to include electricity, heating and air conditioning, and also water and filling levels.
Secondly, we’ll define where and how your company can save energy and find a suitable and efficient solution. After this, we’ll futher help you with the monitoring to ensure enduring improvements.
These are your advantages of the active energy management:
- You save money and therefore obtain competitive advantage.
- You reach legal standards and guidelines.
- You save the environment which leads to an improved image of your company.
We’d love to tell you more about the software we use and about the possible implementation. Feel free to call us.